Social Media Marketing
Our Social Media Account Managers are responsible for the successful implementation of strategic social media and digital campaigns for national clients, with a focus on driving client satisfaction, profitability and growth through innovative strategic thinking and top class technological and analytical skills.
If necessary, Rogers Digital can build a website from the ground up in 24 hours including integrating social media into business news, products, services and events.
Social media marketing
We have a proven track record in devising and implementing campaigns as well as the ability to analyse, research and create tangible reporting tools for clients.
Rogers PR Social Media Account Managers play a key leadership role within the team and have the flexibility to expand and oversee a team of digital executives as clients ask for an expanded service.
Social Media Account Managers have experience within digital media or PR agencies, managing various social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, etc) and can confidently manage and implement consumer-focused promotions and or direct campaigns with a strong digital basis.
We have the know how
We have significant experience working on national clients across a variety of industries such as franchising, consumer brands, retail, travel and FMCG businesses.
Our team inspires confidence from the moment we walk in the door, and are able to hit the ground running to impress our clients from day one. We love to make things happen and thrive on looking at things differently!
We are passionate about finding ways to reach audiences via digital channels, have an aptitude for digital strategy, love new technology and are great with numbers, we would love to hear from you!
- Establishing and managing all social media, content schedules, content posting, customer engagement, SEO and online strategies including:
- Google Plus
- Website content including blogs and online news
- Plus any other social and online channels deemed appropriate
Key roles that Rogers PR Social undertakes
BTW It is really not as complicated as it sounds and not expensive
- Establishment and management all social media, content schedules, content posting, customer engagement, SEO and online strategies across all clients including:
- Developing a digital media strategy, program and content schedule for each client; consistently reviewing to ensure objectives are being met.
- Delivery of all client work and ensure all client deadlines are met with provision of agreed deliverables.
- Researching, planning and execution on strategic digital media and communications activities to achieve clients' corporate goals.
- Maximisation of followers through social media platforms.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Driving client satisfaction, profitability and growth.Develop and maintain professional working relationships with Elevate’s assigned clients and become their ‘trusted advisor’ through actively managing their ongoing digital requirements while continually adding value to their business.
- Identifing opportunities for increased client profitability through additional Elevate service offerings.
- Continuously researching and recommending new opportunities for clients to maximise their communications programs to enhance their business (aim for at least one per month).
- Monitoring social media coverage daily and provide detailed reports including but not limited to: followers / shared content / likes, keyword frequency, popularity and timings of key mentions, channels and sentiment, key influencers discussing specified topics, and content of interest / trends developing online.
Our experience & skills:
- We have more than five years digital media /PR /communications agency experience working on a number of clients digital programs simultaneously
- Our team has undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications in multi media, public relations, communications, journalism and marketing.
- A demonstrated understanding of the digital and social platforms and reporting tools.
- Experience in developing and implementing social media strategies across Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, plus more
- We are famous for exceptional professional / digital writing and verbal communication skills as a result of our news services.
- Our consultants have an aptitude for digital strategy. We thrive on new technology and new opportunities.
- We are pro-active, enthusiastic and passionate about working with clients to assist them to bring their plans to life.
- We insist on high attention to detail and use our ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
Basically, we provide business people with advice and assistance with promoting their products, services, events and people to their chosen audience.
If you are motivated to ask us for a quote please give us a heads up at email@example.com